Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I'm going to find it very difficult to thank the man for showing me how easily breakable my windows are in that case.
- I don't know about you, but whenever I move (and I seem to have done a lot of it over the last four years), it never ceases to amaze me quite how much breakable material I have in my posession.
- It was a glass table, with corners sharp enough to blunt a diamond, covered in every breakable variety of knickknack known to man.
- Windows, for example, are very breakable, but I wouldn't fancy living in a world without them.
- Remove temptations (like breakable items) before children get into trouble.
- General precautions include moving heavy or breakable objects from a child's reach and preventing children from climbing shelving units or pulling objects down on themselves.
- On the climb we found very challenging conditions - powder snow, breakable crust, eventually very hard snow and even a bit of ice.
- At its simplest, it means keeping objects clean, preventing bright sunlight from bleaching them and storing breakable pieces in a safe place.
- The slides are cyclical, meaning years may go by without them running at their largest, while trees grow larger and more breakable.
- And breakable stuff has a tendency to get broken, especially in large groups.
- The Court held that he must have known that he was dealing with breakable material, even if that fact was not at the forefront of his mind when he slammed the receiver down.
- I've got to say I'm pretty pleased with how the breakable glass surfaces turned out.
- With six to eight inches of powder covering a layer of breakable crust, we needed to create a practice area.
- Put aside breakable items and valuables before the guests arrive.
- This does extend out to some of the backgrounds, many of which demonstrate plenty of breakable items.
- You three move the breakable stuff upstairs, and I'll get to work with my crew to make your house look like a dream.
- When my son Richie, now 14, was quite small, I would clear the kitchen sink of any sharp or breakable objects.
- It was another great year for Harry Murphy and his men and they must now see that eight-in-a-row record as breakable next year.
- Suddenly all cryptic codes could be breakable.
- Another rule - which is breakable, as they all are - is that you discard your first idea.