Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- To get to your heart the surgeon makes an incision down the middle of your chest and separates your breastbone.
- The heart is a hollow, muscular organ that lies in the center of the chest under the breastbone.
- All the blood cells are formed in the marrow of the flat bones such as the skull, breastbone and pelvis.
- It consists of pain and tenderness in and around the cartilage that connects your ribs to your breastbone (sternum).
- This burning pain in the upper abdomen and under the breastbone may be accompanied by nausea and an acid or sour taste in your mouth.
- Hiatus hernia can cause pain and discomfort behind the breastbone (sternum).
- The surgeon then cuts the breastbone down the middle and opens the rib cage to expose the heart.
- The spine may be curved, and the breastbone may protrude or look caved in.
- In addition to fever, headache and unwellness there is sore throat, pain behind the breastbone, and deafness.
- The pain starts behind the breastbone and moves up to the neck and throat.
- Things sometimes seem to stick behind the breastbone.
- This causes a burning sensation behind your breastbone or a burning sensation that starts in your stomach and seems to rise up.
- It is usually felt as a pain behind the breastbone.
- Place the heel of hand on the middle half of their breastbone, and the heel of the other hand on top of the first.
- With the casualty lying on a firm surface, push the breastbone down towards the back.
- A bandage was wrapped around her chest, and a large bloodstain showed where her collarbone joined her breastbone.
- The other part attaches on your breastbone and upper six ribs and is used in downward and forward arm movements.
- He could feel his heart beating against his breastbone as he cracked his fingers in a gesture of impatience.
- Place your hand on your abdomen just below your breastbone and take a deep breath.
- These all affect centrally located cartilage joints of the spine and breastbone.
2Cookinghueso de la pechuga masculinequilla feminine