Learn English Grammar From A–Z
transitive verb breastfed, breastfed
1darle el pecho adarle de mamar aamamantara breastfed baby — un niño amamantado
- Before and after work, and during the night, a working mother can breastfeed her baby.
- JW reminded himself that in many countries, women breastfeed their children for several years.
- Although Lisa breastfeeds the baby, they have developed a shared process.
- The more people see mothers breastfeeding their babies, the more normal it will become in our society.
- Most later examples show Mary breastfeeding a wide-eyed child.
- I couldn't stand it and had to ask her how she could possibly breastfeed this way.
- Those who breastfeed their babies may pass on harmful chemicals through breast milk.
- They wrapped him in a warm blanket, cradled him gently, even let the mother breastfeed him for a while.
- They also checked for PCBs in the breast milk of the mothers who breastfed their babies - about half of the cohort.
- A mother usually can continue to breastfeed her baby if the baby develops jaundice.
- A woman who is breastfeeding her baby can safely be vaccinated.
- Try to breastfeed your baby within the first hour after birth if possible.
- Out of necessity, one woman in the corner awkwardly attempts to breastfeed her child.
- Don't breastfeed a toddler during pregnancy because the new baby needs all the nourishment it can get.
- According to a recent study, women from rural areas are less likely to breastfeed their children.
- In fact, in addition to breastfeeding your baby often, getting enough rest is key to building a good milk supply.
- This plan can help you with problems that could keep you from breastfeeding your baby.
- However, this contraceptive effect is only true if you are fully breastfeeding a baby aged less than six months.
- I attended Lamaze classes to prepare myself for birth without medication, and I knew I would breastfeed my baby.
- My whole life I wanted to breastfeed my babies, and have them at home.
intransitive verb breastfed, breastfed
1dar el pechodar de mamar