Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Vests and T-shirts bear prints of Japanese armour breastplates embellished with coloured jewels.
- The man quickly grabbed his arms and the woman stripped his armour breastplate away.
- He wore a breastplate and leg armour, as well as the expensive, linen drapery around his body.
- Verdana concealed a smile, and crashed her mailed fist on the burnished breastplate of her armour.
- She pulled out the breastplate and the arm piece and placed it on the bed and next to the trunk.
- He suddenly realized that the breastplate had been removed and the bottom layer of his armor had been unzipped.
- He noticed a peculiar weight on his chest and looked down to see a breastplate forged from bone.
- The hoplite was protected by a helmet, a shield, and a breastplate, with leg protection in the form of greaves.
- Before he even landed, an invisible force slammed into his stomach and several pieces of metal shattered from his breastplate!
- They've found three pieces so far, a breastplate, a greave, and a belt.
- She'd stripped away almost all her Rim armour, down to the breastplate and chamois breeches.
- She placed it down beside her to see long thick arm pieces made from the same black material as the breastplate.
- We see Penelope waking up alone in a bed filled with discarded gauntlets, greaves and breastplates.
- He used tooled leather and real copper breastplates, contributing to a new tradition of metalwork.
- We've each made our own masks, breastplates, cloaks and ancestral images.
- Her accent is horrible, when she talks, it sounds like she's got a reverb pedal hidden somewhere under her smelted breastplate.
- Your breastplate is in the shape of a spread-winged eagle, with bright yellow gems for its eyes.
- She put her shoulder plates, breastplate, and belt in the bag.
- The arrow flew through the air, quivering, and struck the leader in the chink between his bracers and breastplate.
- On a couple of hooks in a hall of some sort hung the armor, breastplate and shoulder-pads joined together already.
- The soldier wore helmet, breastplate, and shin guards; protection also came from a shield.
- A thick leather and metal breastplate rested over his white-patterned dark blue yukata.
- On each breastplate was an insignia, a raised image of a dragon wrapped around a knife.