Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1trademark(instrument)alcohómetro masculinealcoholímetro masculinebreathalyzer test — prueba del alcohol / de la alcoholemia
- Still, the police insisted that the driver take a breathalyser test.
- Rather like the roadside breathalyser used on drivers, the portable drug test yields results in a matter of minutes.
- Police pulled him over and administered a breathalyser test, which he failed.
- The only common feature is that the same breathalyser machine was used to obtain breath samples.
- The police officer got out a breathalyser and told him he would have to blow into it.
- If the bacterium is present, it is changed into a chemical that can be detected with a breathalyser.
2informal, trademark(test)prueba del alcohol feminineto pass/fail the breathalyzer — pasar/no pasar la prueba del alcohol