Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of animals) criador masculine(of animals) criadora feminine(of plants) cultivador masculine(of plants) cultivadora feminine
- Then they can make the genetic material available to nurseries and plant breeders.
- While genetic diversity may not be the first concern for most farmers, it is for plant breeders and scientists.
- Plant breeders changed the crop into one grown primarily for the oil and protein in its seed.
- Argentine seed law prohibits the sale of uncertified seeds in an effort to protect intellectual property rights of plant breeders.
- The collection's primary users are plant breeders and scientists.
- In the future, the lab's work with hormones and genetics may help ranchers and breeders help their heifers even more.
- And their color range keeps expanding as plant breeders give more attention to these up-and-coming perennials.
- In recent years, breeders have developed plants that bear large crops of big, tasty berries.
- The announcement that badger culling is ‘not viable’ has frustrated, if not angered, cattle breeders in the UK.
- And larger birth weight is exactly what beef cattle breeders had sought.
- Galaxy has now been offered to growers and breeders, and is suitable for both commercial and backyard use.
- Others were generously submitted by farmers and breeders who found them in their fields.
- Livestock breeders support the gene bank initiative and believe it is the only way forward.
- The new technique will not be used by thoroughbred racehorse breeders.
- However, some breeders just breed birds for the sake of earning money.
- That's why conscientious breeders do not let kittens leave home until they have reached four months of age.
- Expert breeders will keep their puppies for as long as four to five months before sending them on to new homes.
- Thus, buying puppy from a breeder who screens all breeding stock for inherited problems is a must.
- With any bird, however, I'd recommend breeders over pet stores.
- However, we discourage people from buying animals from so-called responsible breeders too.
- Second, I cannot believe that the breeders ' puppies were more expensive than a pet store.
2(animal)reproductor masculinereproductora feminine
- In animals which are seasonal breeders prolactin shows a seasonal rhythm.
- Most reports indicated that treatment could increase the pregnancy rates of repeat breeders compared with controls.
- Rhesus monkeys are seasonal breeders.
- Halibut over 200-300 lbs are female breeders which don't have the best flesh for eating.
- If female broiler breeders are fed ad libitum then egg production and hatchability are poor.
3also breeder reactorreactor reproductor masculine