The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1baratijas femininechucherías feminine
- There were also quite a lot of Indian traders with their stalls full of bric-a-brac, combs, hair pins, scarves, etc.
- Fort Street is awash with rare coins and stamps, old silver, and all manner of bric-a-brac
- She liked bric-a-brac and furniture, but I only realised my preference for clothes when I went off on my own.
- The open-air market is pumping an assortment of useless bric-a-brac out to its furthermost reaches.
- Anyone wanting to contribute books and bric-a-brac should call after 6pm.
- It is a mini-encyclopedia of bric-a-brac and unconsidered trifles, ranging from apostle jugs to wine and sauce labels.
- Set decoration like table lamps or bric-a-brac should be secured so that they cannot be dislodged by a bump.
- The drawing room upstairs has an interesting assortment of objets d' art and bric-a-brac.
- The stores were packed wall to wall with antiques, novelties, furniture, restaurant equipment and bric-a-brac.
- Bianca is credited with percussion: assorted bric-a-brac that included children's toys and a gold-chain belt.
- The bare, white space looked even smaller than when it had been filled with Ali's bric-a-brac and hearty presence.
- No wires, little heat, just a big void usually stuffed with cleaning items, shoe polish and a lot of bric-a-brac.
- Yet it still manages to retain that gallery ambience with an ambiguous dance between art object and bric-a-brac.
- The domestic overtones set up by endearing dolls, toys and china bric-a-brac bring this menace close to home.
- Auctions aren't so much funerals as autopsies, where you really do get to rummage through the personal bric-a-brac.
- While away the hours browsing for books, CDs, games, retro clothing, bric-a-brac.
- According to Delhi wisdom, this is where locals come to recover the bric-a-brac recently burgled from their houses.
- But this album is far from just a bric-a-brac jumble.
- They enjoyed nothing more than an afternoon browsing in what they called the bric-a-brac shops.
- Instead you take the box out from under your bed, and you sort through the bric-a-brac of your life.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!