Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- A brickyard was established the year of the fire, and limestone and sandstone were quarried from the cliffs.
- In 1882 alone local brickyards supplied three million bricks to builders.
- Drive me out to the brickyard, and let me take a look.
- He and his family lived in a brickyard that had a field kitchen used by the troops of the 29th Infantry Division.
- Heinz started work at the age of 8 in his father's brickyard in Pennsylvania.
2(store)almacén de venta de ladrillos masculine