Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(procession/feast) nupcial(fashions/shop) para noviasthe bridal party — los invitados a la boda
- Spa Day is really between the bride and her bridal party.
- I get up early and travel to the bride's home or venue to do the makeup for the bride and bridal party.
- Hard as I try, I can't picture myself in a traditional bridal gown without cracking up.
- For example, if your bridal gown were princess-like, a castle would be suitable.
- They were startled by the sound of a young woman in a bridal gown, sitting by the stream, crying softly.
- This brings the usual round of laughs from the bridal party.
- She was maid of honor at my wedding, gave me a bridal shower, helped me pick out my dress, etc.
- The mother of the bride ushers in her daughter to the marriage chamber and spies the rich coverlet on the bridal bed.
- The simplicity of wedding dresses today has prompted renewed interest in bridal footwear.
- With all the new styles of wedding band available to men, bridal sets are becoming even more popular.
- Remember to bring your own wedding attire from home as there are few bridal shops in Belize.
- According to bridal history, royalty not only introduced the white wedding dress, they also made it popular.
- Around town, wedding fair posters at bus stops and bridal shop window displays are out in full force.
- You're going to check out bridal dresses and you never even told your family you're getting married!
- Derek carried Jessica up the stairs bridal style, ignoring all the stares and whistling sounds.
- Obviously she had again mistaken Maya desperate fleeing for bridal shyness.
- I bent over slightly and brought my forearms underneath her knees, carrying her bridal style.
- Jewelers faced increased competition for bridal business in the depression.
- One of the dew breaker's victims, an elderly bridal seamstress, explains her secret of life to a young journalist.
- Online bridal stores also carry the latest styles with the most competitive and reasonable prices.