Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Men give money to a bridegroom on his wedding day to help him meet expenses.
- The Danaides murdered their bridegrooms on their wedding night.
- Suggesting that this is an opera about fidelity, he has made all the characters brides and bridegrooms.
- I attended a wedding in which the bridegroom made a speech so serious that I wondered if I had attended a funeral.
- Both the bridegroom and bride usually wear formal clothes for this event.
- It is bad luck if the bridegroom sees the wedding dress before the day of the wedding.
- The bride's mom tells her she disapproves of the bridegroom and won't be attending the wedding.
- The bridegroom invests everything he has in the wedding and invites everyone.
- The groom's father and the bridegroom look sheepish and shake their heads.
- Despite the persistent rumours that the bridegroom was a woman in disguise, the wedding went ahead.
- Thus before World War II bridegrooms were 27 year old on the average and brides 23.
- Everyone grew silent as the three bridegrooms came in the room.
- As a result, these men will become the prospective bridegrooms for ladies of the West!
- At the feast which follows the three bridegrooms wager on whose wife is the most docile and submissive.
- The proud bridegroom is an entrepreneur in Memphis, TN.
- The bridegroom and his relatives ride after her.
- His captain was acting like a nervous bridegroom.
- The bridegroom is a graduate of Florida A&M University.
- He also plays one of the main characters: the bridegroom.
- The bridegroom then speaks, thanking everyone for attending.