Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cabeza de puente feminine
- Soviet authorities have argued they might have taken Berlin immediately after they established bridgeheads across the Oder.
- The Third US Army seized a bridgehead at Oppenheim.
- American troops in the bridgehead became panic stricken.
- By the end of January he had secured his bridgehead in Tunisia and had given Rommel a safe enclave to move into.
- The force in the bridgehead disintegrated, the Germans remaining in possession of St. Germain.