Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(man's) calzoncillos masculine(man's) slip masculine(woman's) calzones masculine Latin America(woman's) bragas feminine Spain(woman's) bombachas feminine River Plate(woman's) pantaletas feminine Central America, Venezuela
- Boxer briefs have become the underwear of choice.
- Should I tuck both my undershirt and shirt into my briefs?
- Adam climbed over the bed to his suitcase pulled out a pair of his briefs and cut off shorts.
- Wear white boxer briefs with white pants, and light gray or white ones with light colored pants.
- I could never imagine myself ever swimming in briefs or shorts ever again.
- I slid my shorts and briefs off and arranged them for a quick recovery - if needed.
- On the platform, a dozen or more dancing hustlers wear only biker shorts or briefs.
- However, I also noticed that Speedos and swimming briefs are extremely popular on the beaches of Europe.
- Bo stood with her back to Cat, wearing nothing but her white briefs and bra.
- They are referenced in this faux-primitive romp fashioned for nine dancers in briefs or skimpy bathing suits.
- Try various fits and sizes for both briefs and boxers until you find the right ones for you.
- Toss in cashmere briefs and a Mogu pillow, and she may never leave home again.
- Well, according to my scientific survey (panel of 25 beautiful women), women prefer white boxer briefs.
- The age old question continues, boxers or briefs?
- He stood before her in a pair of navy blue boxer briefs.
- In the Baya Beach Club in Rotterdam, male and female staff and clientele were wearing bikinis and briefs.
- Finally she stood to admire his body, dressed only in a pair of black briefs.
- Clad only in skin tight black briefs, he held a black shower kit under one arm and a drink filled glass in each hand.
- There is really no difference in boxers versus briefs, tight jeans versus loose pants.
- Kevin then dropped his pants, revealing a pair of gray briefs.