The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in UK)general de brigada masculine, feminine
- The senior officers - generals, brigadiers, colonels - were all at a loss about what to do.
- The brigadier said it was a good opportunity for the kids to have a break from their normal everyday environment.
- I am a brigadier in command of the brigade of King Ian's army that defends this territory.
- A few days later, a pompous brigadier turned up and criticised Churchill for leaving a gap in his defences.
- The brigadier and I managed to escape, and after that we just retreated and retreated.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!