Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(child/kitten) de ojos vivos(child/kitten) de ojos vivarachos
- The two richly dressed infants have brought their pets, as bright-eyed as themselves, with them.
- The pale-skinned bright-eyed goddess wills it.
- The boy gazed back at him, bright-eyed and calm.
- A healthy rabbit should be bright-eyed and alert.
- So it's a bit of a shock when a healthy-looking, bright-eyed, clear-skinned young man walks into his agent's office.
- The young man dropped his bright-eyed gaze from David's face.
- She noticed a bright-eyed, dark-haired young man sitting across from her.