Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1largas feminineluces largas femininealtas feminine Andes, Mexicoluces altas feminine Andes, Mexico
- Getting out of the car, I flipped the brights lever, illuminating the Don.
- Finally, it got too dark to see as even my brights wouldn't show enough of the road to continue on safely.
- Jack finally looked in his rearview mirror, and the woman began flashing her brights at him.
- It is an atypical crime film, a sort of film noir with the brights on.
- She flashed her brights at him, and he went onto the shoulder.
- Judy did her usual flashing the brights, but Edward did not stop.