Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The firm was known for its cough medicine, but in fact the products included hair cream, brilliantine, and others.
- A man his age, his hair combed back with brilliantine, was nestled in one of the chairs.
- Guttman, closely cropped, clean-shaven and smelling of brilliantine, heads for Mozambique.
- My hair is wavy now that I rubbed fingertips of brilliantine through it and combed and brushed it.
- Prior to the 1970's an oily dressing, like brilliantine, was popular among smart young men.