Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1estropajo metálico masculineesponjita metálica feminine
- Leaking bottles of cleaning fluids, frothy Brillo pads, and a broom were stacked in a soggy heap.
- Brillo, maker of the familiar Brillo pads, recently commissioned a survey of household cleaning practices.
- With out you three helping, I would be nowhere,’ she said, cleaning it with a Brillo pad.
- And, I swear, if I had a Brillo pad, I would have scrubbed myself down with it!
- City Lines is a relief made using broken glass, a toothpick, a piece of wire screen, a Brillo pad, sandpaper and cloth.