Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(corte de carne del cuarto delantero) pecho masculine
- Meats include St. Louis-style ribs, hand-pulled pork, brisket and steak, as well as chicken and fish.
- The meats most often used are Sliced brisket, sausage, and pork ribs.
- We had herbed chicken, beef brisket, chili beans, fruit salad and corn on the cob.
- These wines can match up quite well with spicy foods, from barbecued brisket to beef enchiladas.
- In Kentucky, barbecued mutton reigns, and in Texas, it's beef brisket.
- Here's my juicy plate with brisket and my spinach on the side.
- The water-buffalo meat, or beef, should be of a flaky sort, with some fat; brisket is the best cut of beef to choose.
- You'd send the beef away, but the butcher would send you back brisket.
- In addition, dour men in chef's hats will carve up smoked meat brisket, roast beef, lamb or chicken for you.
- Recommended dishes include the fresh chicken in red wine and cold beef brisket with fresh leeks.
- Plus, he'll offer a beef brisket, which is popular in Texas.
- Purchase a whole fresh beef brisket (not corned) or 2 center-cut pieces.
- Pastrami in New York is smoked salt-cured brisket with ginger, garlic, coriander, pepper and other spices on it.
- Enjoy a choice of chicken, pork, brisket and more.
- ‘Pot on fire’ is braised beef brisket with vegetables.
- Everyone knows how to make a brisket or a turkey.
- Apparently, the steaming process reduces the size of the brisket but maximizes the flavor.
- Shred about 10 ounces cooked beef brisket or chuck.
- For dinner, there was rolls, mash potatoes and gravy, brisket and green beans.
- I ordered three cheaply priced tacos: a fried chicken taco, a brisket taco, and a fried fish taco.