Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of movie, theme, attitude) lo británico(of person) carácter británico masculine
- The mid-century wars had generated much patriotic rhetoric in praise of Britishness.
- Generations of British musicians have found Britishness to be a rather thorny subject.
- The context of the development of television is highly British, in the late-eighteenth-century sense of Britishness.
- In trying to avoid American terminology, your album tries to translate everything into a Britishness.
- The unionists have adopted fish and chips as a symbol of Britishness.