Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ofiuro masculineofiura feminine
- But the flowers are not flowers at all, they are crinoids, animals whose closest relatives include the starfish, brittlestars, sea urchins and sea cucumbers - the echinoderms.
- Common food items are small crustaceans, worms, brittlestars, sea urchins, and snails.
- Lightbulb sea squirts, common brittlestars, featherstars of various colours, and northern prawns survey diving passers-by from their rock crevices and ledges.
- Plankton is the bottom rung of the marine ecosystem's long ladder of life, and where there is plenty, marine organisms from brittlestars to whale sharks thrive.
- The main life on the hull plates consists of tunicates and brittlestars.