Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Next there is a wrestling match, the broad jump, the javelin, and boxing.
- At the Berlin games, the last before World War II, Hitler walked out on Jesse Owens, refusing to watch the African-American athlete compete in the broad jump.
- Suggs did not lift because of a tight shoulder, but he completed the rest of his workout with an impressive broad jump, vertical jump and short shuttle.
- Within a span of 45 minutes, he tied the world record in the 100-meter dash and broke world records in the broad jump, 200-yard dash, and 220-yard low hurdles.
- Brackins also performs in the broad jump, 20-and 60-yard shuttles and the 3-cone drill.
- He also leaps one inch higher in the vertical jump and four inches farther in the broad jump than he had at the NFL Scouting Combine in late February.
- As a freshman, Breck tried out for the track squad and lettered in the broad jump and 100-yard dash.
- He was the one, who encouraged me to take to the broad jump.
- His first trial at the running broad jump was not satisfactory.
- The players also were tested in the bench press, broad jump, vertical jump, short shuttle and 3-cone drill before concluding the workout with positional drills.
- Did not run well at the Combine, but his 10-3 broad jump was best among running backs.
- We did the static stations first, which are those for standing broad jump, shuttle run, sit-ups and chin-ups.