Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Robed in the Kumari's garb of scarlet brocade silk, with gold jewellery hanging heavy from her ears, arms and neck, she is then escorted to the audience room.
- Alicia asked as she seated Fiera on the rich gold brocade sofa.
- Clothed as the queen she is, she is resplendent in a new red silk and gold brocade sari, with so many garlands of fresh flowers around her neck that her placid face floats above them like the moon.
- Royal blue and gold brocade curtains and surrealistic paintings set the tone.
- Before I could answer, the real Annabelle came out the front door, in a fresh silk brocade of gold and navy blue.
- There are also reams of rich brocade, tussar silk in earth colour and prints and breezy georgettes and chiffons.
- Inspired by the rich tradition of the sub-continent, Karuna has concentrated on pure fabrics like khadi, silks, organza, brocade, tissue, crepe and georgette.
- Elizabeth's dress, of white and gold brocade, is much less elaborate than the ‘Armada’ costume, and the head-dress is comparatively unassuming.
- They were a continuation of tough-girl look from last season and come in white cotton, denim and a dressy gold brocade print.
- Saint Louis wears a cope made from a Persian velvet with disks of gold brocade in offset rows, and a Central Asian silk with rhythmic patterns of tiny plants and animals drapes his chair.
- Next was a deep midnight blue dress, the neckline was draped with chiffon; the bodice was silk and was cut as an empress waist, below that the skirt split to reveal a brocade fabric with gold beaded stars randomly placed.
- He wore fine clothes, a white linen brocade shirt and some of the finest trousers shed ever set eyes on, but they were all completely soaked through with various liquids, such as oil and turpentine.
- She had on a white dress similar to the one Mirian was wearing, and over that was a robe of rich brocade, purple and green and golden thread throughout it all.
- Rosalind unhappily appeared for the dreaded occasion clad in her finest queenly garments, a gown of rich ivory edged with gold brocade and pearls.
- Lovely silk brocades and other fine fabrics are woven, dyed and embroidered here.
- Her works combine magnificent textile materials such as haute couture fabrics, lace and brocade with more modest elements such as thread, cord, wire, ribbon and cable.
- She wore a gown of ivory taffeta adorned with gold brocade made by her own hand.
- I want to dye a beautiful white (with Silver) brocade dress a silver grey color.
- Two beds also were there - huge iron four-posters with heavy velvet drapes and brocade trimmings.
- Damascus is a center of glassblowing and fabric production, including the silk brocade called damask, which was named for the city.