Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- ‘No, Michigan,’ I answered, noticing a vortex, or slight swirl of the fog, forming at his black leather brogans.
- Is it possible to get Walkover brogans anywhere anymore?
- GI Joe's field boots were basically wartime versions of the rugged brogans familiar to farm labourers and other working stiffs who spent a lot of time on their feet.
- Exceptions include a deliciously carefree little girl who has leaped high into the air despite her cumbersome skirt and heavy brogans.
- I keep a photo of him on my desk at age six or seven, decked out in overalls and brogans, clutching in his hands a bunch of potatoes from the garden.