Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Section 40 of the Insurance Act does not permit payment of commission / brokerage out of premium to any person other than an agent.
- Global Trader 247 offers customers a no commission, no brokerage fee service to small institutions, retail investors, high net worth individuals and other customers.
- Explicit assumptions were made around levels of brokerage and commission and expenses that might be implicit within the premium calculation.
- In all UBS has spent more than $90 million, probably at a loss or break even depending on the brokerage and commission from the June raid.
- And, because they have to pay brokerage and perhaps also tax on their gains, most end up worse off than if they had bought and held.
2(firm)agencia de corredores de bolsa feminineagencia de agentes de bolsa feminine
- The company's Web site will allow online access to initial public offerings for the brokerages ' combined client base of roughly 6 million.
- By far the wealthiest branch of the family, they own banks in Switzerland, public and private banks worldwide and a network of finance houses and investment brokerages.
- Insurance brokerages typically sell for 1 to 1.5 times annual revenues.
- He is the humbly born Brooklyn boy who built Shearson Loeb Rhodes from the parts of dozens of brokerages and then sold it to American Express.
- ‘In his view any brokerage with premium income of less than 5m is dead in the water,’ said Russell.
- This week, Bloomberg reported on a recent study of the Manhattan apartment market commission by brokerage Douglas Elliman.
- Jihsun Securities retained its position as the second largest brokerage with a market share of 4.09 percent.
- The world's largest fixed income brokerage was based in the north tower of the World Trade Centre, where it employed 1,000 staff.
- Barbara Corcoran, chairwoman of the Corcoran Group, a New York City real estate brokerage, has her share of sob stories.
- And by virtue of the concrete connection to Silicon Valley via Highway 101, his brokerage had quick access to leading technology.
- Not likely, says Jimmy Lam, a Hong Kong-based analyst at brokerage Kim Eng Securities.
- Homeloans was initially established as a broadly based financial services brokerage offering everything from home loans to car insurance.
- Homeloans began as a broadly based financial services brokerage, but after six months Curry and Gavin realised they were spreading their net too wide.
- Zaha Rina Zahari, chief executive of Malaysian brokerage RHB Securities, says the story is the same in her native country.
- One investor applied for compensation from his brokerage after discovering some mysterious person had used his account to buy Yinguangxia, causing him to suffer a great loss.
- On April 19, securities brokerage Cash Financial Group reported that a fake website with its company logo and name was arranging a bogus lucky draw for customers.
- China-backed CEL also said it strongly supported the restructuring and planned listing of its mainland brokerage, China Everbright Securities.
- The brokerage said every 5 per cent rise in raw material costs will squeeze the gross profit margin by 13.3 per cent, assuming the company is unable to pass on the cost jumps to customers.
- It is still unclear whether the television - maker can recover another 200 million yuan invested in May 2003 with seized brokerage China Southern Securities.
- I jumped ship from a financial services brokerage in Edinburgh where I was a director last October, and I'm convinced I've made the right move.