Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1correduría de bolsa feminine
- In Ireland, Marsh is involved in corporate insurance, broking and risk management services to companies that want protection for their assets.
- Bradford has now rolled out its mortgage broking services in most of its high street branches and the process should be completed by the end of the year.
- The mortgage broking side of the business was said to be performing extremely well.
- Retirement Fund Solutions is the second largest focused provider of fund administration and group insurance broking services to Namibian retirement funds.
- The present regulation should be reinforced to maintain a Namibian asset management and broking industry.
- It would leave the corporate broking arm and the stockbroking side.
- With most of Bradford's other income coming from mortgage broking, estate agency and property surveying, the decent yield really is at the mercy of house prices.
- He then ran into Dermot Desmond at an economists' conference in Kenmare, which in turn brought him to Desmond's new broking firm, NCB Stockbrokers.
- Interesting enough, a well-respected New York broking house has said this week that the next bubble to burst will be the US dollar.
- But the real problem for broking houses is that they tend to recommend the stocks they bring to market, in published analysis at any rate.
- For example, say you trade twice a month through a high-street bank's broking service that charges 1% per deal.
- It also sold its money broking business to management in late 2004, for a sum rumoured to be €1m.
- In return, JP Morgan will gain access to Cazenove's list of blue-chip corporate broking clients, which include half of Britain's 100 biggest companies.
- And if that was not enough for hapless investors, Evolution Beeson Gregory was dropped as the manager of the group's corporate activities, broking and advising.
- Many private companies had pinned their hopes on broking houses to procure business for them from the corporate segment.
- Bank of Ireland is one of Elan's principal bankers and its broking subsidiary, J & E Davy, is the company's broker.
- They were considered an easy-sell by the investment advisory and broking community because they offered a capital guarantee and the upside of equities.
- The delicate state of the world's financial markets has been blamed for a hefty drop in profits at Cazenove, one of the oldest broking firms in London.
- Mr Wasserstein entered broking in 1977 when he joined First Boston after abandoning a career as an attorney.
- DE Ford Insurance Brokers Limited has provided specialist insurance broking services nationwide for some 28 years.