Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(relación estrecha de amistad entre dos hombres heterosexuales) bromance masculine
- Also, I'm pretty sure that his intuition is correct about the unrequited bromance.
- He's got a nifty little win streak going with comedies and the momentum continues with this smart take on the bromance.
- There is a mutual attraction in a bromance (why else would people become close friends?).
- The second type of bromance has grown more and more popular over the last five years.
- The bromance of Claude (Gavin Creel) and Berger (Will Swenson) is front and centre.
- Having tested my sexuality and been sure of what it is, I have no issues with homosexuality and can throw myself into a bromance with no misplaced hopes or fears.
- Then there is the bromance between Crusoe and Friday.
- Laughs, then, have become the armor plating of bromance, a guarantor of normality.
- A true bromance happens between men who know themselves, who are over their issues and just want to hang out with other intelligent and open men.
- As the bromance bourgeons, Peter's relationship with Zooey suffers.
- It is the unconsummated intimacy of the bromance, its obvious but transcended sexual dimension, that makes it a relationship worthy of its own unique title.
- Can this bromance be saved?
- I love Troy and Chad's bromance.