Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- RSV could cause bronchiolitis, otitis media (ear infection), or pneumonia.
- During the acute stage of disease, the histologic appearance consists of a combination of bronchiolitis and alveolitis with granuloma formation.
- Respiratory syncytial virus outbreaks of bronchiolitis and pneumonia are more common in children's wards and rare in immunocompetent adults.
- Bronchodilator drugs are drugs help to relieve breathing difficulties caused by asthma, bronchitis and bronchiolitis.
- We've looked at over 400 different specimens, all from children with bronchiolitis and pneumonia and other respiratory symptoms.