Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1prendedor masculinebroche masculine
- A fabulous collection of ladies costume jewellery by Pave includes brooches, earrings, necklaces and gorgeous gift sets starting at very affordable prices.
- There are always gold earrings, necklaces, brooches, bracelets and rings for some special holiday flash.
- More within the reach of the novice collector are the myriad of smaller novelty pieces, from the cameo brooch to the charm bracelet.
- There is also plenty of additional space available for bracelets, earrings, brooches and rings.
- Learn to make all types of jewellery - bracelets, pendants, brooches and rings, easily and affordably.
- Goldsmiths and silversmiths make earrings, brooches, and bracelets, which are especially noted for their filigree work.
- Also choose from a range of bracelets, chains and brooches which are uniquely different and often more appealing than current trends.
- The resulting bracelets and brooches were realised in gold and enamel, encrusted with a dazzling array of precious gemstones.
- Military cloaks were fastened with brooches, so the Roman army had an important influence on brooch design.
- A red sash curved from her left shoulder down to her right hip, and a golden brooch fastened the garb at her right shoulder.
- I saw silver rings and a gold brooch, jewelled knives and other finely worked objects.
- Usually, a woman also accessorizes with a bracelet, ring and necklace to go along with a brooch.
- They made off with a silver charm bracelet, two passports, a gold brooch and a silver chain.
- Therefore, Crown jewels might include everything from the regalia to swords, tiaras, rings and brooches.
- Look out too for the ultimate accessory: silk flowers on brooches and chokers.
- Find any photo of me on a significant occasion and you'll see me wearing a brooch, a ring or a necklace that comes from that earlier time.
- They dug up thousands of plates, brooches, hairpins and pendants, carefully placed for the afterlife with the bodies of wealthy rulers entombed in royal burial chambers.
- She saw a selection of silver brooches at a jewelry store.
- The silver animal pendants, brooches and ear studs are appended to a miniature carrier bag on which a little poem is written.
- Last he took out a golden brooch with a few precious stones in it.