Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1papel de estraza masculine
- Tucked down the side were several stiff exercise books beautifully bound in brown paper.
- He noticed a grubby little package wrapped up in brown paper lying on the floor.
- Drain on paper towel or brown paper bags.
- On top of the counter was a long roll of brown paper and a spindle of string for wrapping bulky purchases.
- Workers received their brown paper envelope containing their wages on Fridays.
- The single tree on the stage was made by wrapping brown paper around coat hangers.
- After about a month, one CD arrived wrapped in brown paper and tied up with string.
- The bottles should be popped into brown paper bags and taped at the top so you cannot see the label.
- Other paper products, including brown paper bags and cardboard boxes, are unbleached and therefore chlorine-free.
- He held out a package wrapped hastily in brown paper, and she pulled up the edge and peeked inside.
- Julie sat down and took her favorite sandwich out of her brown paper sack.
- He was drinking from a glass in a brown paper bag.