Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Today will be a somewhat lazy day, hanging out with Moose, watching some flicks, bugging the cats and then off to class. * brrr * I wish it weren't so cold, though.
- I can't wait. brrr… my Goddess, it's so cold out!
- I dried out a bit, just in time to go out again and walk to Spitalfields market, and then… brrr.
- IT'S January, it's freezing and brrr here's the unmistakable chill of the pre-packaged, politically sanctioned official touring exhibition.
- The possibility of inhaling alone is just… brrr.