Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(combinación de desayuno y almuerzo) brunch masculine
- Located bang on the waterfront, it's a restaurant in the day serving up hearty breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinners.
- Under the plan, breakfast and lunch will be cancelled, replaced with a mid-morning brunch instead.
- As is often the case, I made them in the morning for breakfast / brunch.
- Pattie Boyd had dropped by the Lennon home, for an early brunch with Cynthia that morning.
- Despite the presence of the butchers block in the middle of the kitchen and despite having a dining room with better and bigger furniture the couple preferred to have leisurely breakfasts, or brunches as in this case, in the kitchen.
- In fine Whistler tradition, the beer flowed freely and as a result, this morning many of the brunch attendees looked the worse for wear.
- Executive Chef Kelly Macdonald and his crew of six use propane-fired gas ranges and electric appliances as they prepare all brunches, lunches and dinners for passengers aboard the railroad as it journeys through the Napa Valley.
- Then we're off to Xmas brunch, lunch and dinner with some of my favourite cousins, one of whom is back from London.
- Restaurants are already booked for brunches and dinners.
- There is a buffet brunch at Pacific Pier, where people can sit on the viewing gallery to watch the sea lions and feed them with fish the park prepares.
- We send them candy and flowers and take them out for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- The place has fantastic restaurants for brunch, lunch and dinner.
- You'll be welcome to linger as long as you like over brunch, lunch or dinner and time in between.
- The menu will be tailored to meet the needs of the people for a tasty meal, be it brunch, lunch, afternoon snack, or late supper.
- My final meal in Melbourne was a lovely brunch at the Comfortable Chair on Lygon Street.
- My wife and I miss the patio brunch, which was the only meal out we could do with our infant.
- Volunteer to set up potluck brunches and dinners for the community.
- On Christmas morning she'll be at her daughter's, tucking into a brunch of eggs Benedict, bacon, sausages and waffles.
- This wholesome family outing was enjoyed by all and afterwards everyone tucked into a delicious brunch.
- There are less formal meals, picnics and barbecues and the forthcoming brunch is one of these occasions.