Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1morena femininemorocha feminine Southern Cone
- Keep in mind that blondes and dark-haired brunettes look stunning in hair jewels that are silvery, brilliant white crystal or diamond or have stark white hues.
- Who typically has more hair: blondes, brunettes or redheads?
- In the 20 films, the British spy has encountered 58 Bond girls; 29 were brunettes, 25 were blondes, and just four were redheads.
- But, how can there be a line of hair products for brunettes?
- The two girls, both brunettes, were wearing prom-like dresses, one in lilac and the other in powder blue, with matching flowers in their hair, which looked like at least an hours' worth of work.
- My hair wasn't the pretty hair that most brunettes had.
- Maybe this dress just works best on brunettes with long curly hair!
- We're allowed - and even encouraged - to develop preferences for blondes, brunettes, redheads, etc, within our western culture.
- I had met women of all shapes and sizes; blondes, brunettes and redheads, some bubbly, some serious, some supremely confident, others slightly hesitant.
- After dealing with frizz and the issues faced by blondes, he turned his attention to brunettes, whose main complaint was dull, listless hair.
- I forgot that Austin has a thing for brunettes and redheads, but female Marines know how to handle themselves.
- I saw her immediately, since she sort of stood out mixed in with all of the brunettes, red heads, and blondes.
- Meanwhile, this is a big week for finding out that people whom you thought were brunettes are actually natural blondes.
- I've always liked brunettes better, he thought, Clarissa's beautiful dark locks coming into his mind - until he remembered Ella's golden hair.
- They were are all short, gorgeous, had brown or hazel eyes, and all of them were brunettes.
- Yeah, you get these guys who make their minds up and only like blondes or brunettes.
- Baby or candy pink is best for blondes, especially when they're sporting a tan, and magenta or fuchsia pink (sometimes called shocking pink) is safest on brunettes.
- We're both big-haired brunettes of about the same age.
- Navy blue looks best of all, perhaps, worn by brown-eyed brunettes - which is one reason why the Italians and the French love it so much.