Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1fijador masculinegomina feminine
- He was horrified by the smoking, the alcohol consumed and the Brylcreem and the winkle-picker shoes they wore.
- As I was making my way through the sea of sequins and Brylcreem, I got an eerie feeling that something bad was about to happen.
- There are also old issues of Reader's Digest which carried advertisements for cigarettes and Brylcreem.
- Do you remember Brylcreem that men used to use for their hair?
- He could cut a fair style when he got home from a fair, new suit and dancing shoes, white shirt and the hair well groomed with Brylcreem and cleaned up to the last like a new baby.