Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1economía de burbuja feminine
- The authors begin their study by seeking to establish a definition of the bubble economy, based on the experiences of Japan's economy in the late 1980s.
- The bubble economy of the 1980s briefly propelled Japan to superpower status.
- If this continues for long, China's economy will become overheated and a bubble economy will be created.
- One could not imagine a clearer manifestation of a bubble economy than the present situation in California.
- Few countries have had more experience with the aftermath of a bubble economy than Japan.