Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1chicle (de globos) masculinechicle de bomba masculine Colombia, Venezuelachicle globero masculine Uruguay(before noun) facilón US(invariable adjective and before noun) bubblegum USbubblegum music — música facilona / bubblegum
- ‘In the Zone’ is her third album and although not a total disaster, it is definitely not the bubblegum fluff her teenage fanbase expect from their pop princess.
- But what I really mean by pop is sugar-sweet, bubblegum pop.
- Some of these songs are as bubblegum and as playful as they come.
- Glam rock has never sounded so appealing: forget the silly costumes, feel the bubblegum pop appeal.
- The songs, as heard on disc one, wander into each other, one bit of bubblegum pop after another.
- While the local media is more than happy to glorify our emergent hip-hop scene they seem a little more troubled when it comes to dealing with a band who manage to balance indie with its supposed antithesis: bubblegum pop.
- Although they describe themselves as ‘post-modern’ and ‘psychedelic country music,’ this is really just a bunch of kids playing bubblegum pop.
- The early '90s brought us grunge, there was the rise of hip-hop and rap, and the decade closed with a binge on bubblegum pop.
- I've yet to see a more peculiar mishmash of rock, soul, blues and bubblegum pop on one concert disc.
- She is, though, a consummate pop role-player with a bubblegum voice and persona she can wrap around anything.
- Admittedly, it was a perfectly toned bubblegum album, designed for maximum pop, but one that regretfully lost its taste after only a few listens.
- Revisit the sound that lifted our spirits and bridged the gap between bubblegum pop and adult-oriented rock.
- Stereotypical teenagers have heads crammed full of soap-operas and bubblegum pop, scorning politics and their parents in equal measure.
- Whilst in Finley the group were exposed to a range of music from country and western to disco, rock ‘n’ roll, folk and bubblegum pop.
- The wild popularity of teen idol-driven bubblegum will burst, giving way to a new wave of old-fashioned rock 'n' roll.
- I have something of a soft spot for early 1970s British bubblegum, and this is one of the best examples.
- Elvis Presley movies have a great deal in common with that ever-popular disposable youth culture invention: bubblegum pop.
- Each track is a perfect example of catchy, danceable bubblegum pop and Setzer restores each gem with the loving care and attention of an antique painting expert.
- Whether Bhangra pop has developed into a musical genre of its own, borrowing both from Punjabi folk music and the bubblegum school of Western pop, will continue to be a matter for debate.
- The group, named after the waitresses who served travelers in the American West from the late 19th to the mid 20th centuries along the AT&SF railways, combine the melodies of bubblegum pop with experimentation in sound.