Learn English Grammar From A–Z
cóctel de jugo de naranja y champán o vino espumante
- Residents from the homes for the elderly complex enjoyed a glass of Bucks Fizz as they mingled with the dignitaries before the centrepiece of the day - the official opening of the Homes' new, specially designed, gates.
- But there was good food and plenty of Bucks Fizz so a good evening.
- Meeting Michelle's future in-laws went very well; especially after we'd consumed a few bottles of Buck's Fizz.
- Glass of sherry, Pimms, Bucks Fizz or wine/soft drinks on arrival
- Marks & Spencer, at Crossgates, Leeds, was another supporter of the event, giving Bucks Fizz for all the winners.
- Some time later we were all given a complimentary bottle of Bucks Fizz.
- And, just in case that's not good enough for you, there was a huge display of Babycham Bucks Fizz in Tesco today.
- Members of the Bolton Sub-Aqua Club went to High Rid reservoir in Lostock for a morning dive, where they drank Bucks Fizz and enjoyed a barbecue to welcome in 2003.
- We drank Bucks Fizz in the kitchen with her while she chatted about her favourite products.
- My mum spoiled me with breakfast in bed, toast, scrambled egg, smoked salmon and Bucks Fizz.
- You will be treated to a Brass Band and Bucks Fizz reception as you board the East Lancashire Steam Train at Bolton Street Station, Bury.
- The goods taken, which included 12 bottles of Buck's Fizz, vintage bottles of spirits and a bottle of champagne, were all to be used as prizes in a draw at the German Shepherd Welfare Fund's charity day in September.
- Average costs for 60 people including Bucks Fizz, a three course meal, 40 bottles of wine, Champagne for the toasts, a finger buffet in the evening and the first round of drinks at the bar will not leave you much change from £5,000.
- The Celebration Ball, sponsored by HSBC and Schofield Sweeney Solicitors, will begin at 7pm with a Bucks Fizz reception.
- The Sunday papers are spread messily around, and the hiss from our glasses of Buck's Fizz competes with the crackling log fire to be the most pleasurable sound.
- Celebrate St George's Day on Friday with a Bucks Fizz reception and five-course dinner at Kirkby Lonsdale Institute.
- The event at the Winners Lounge on June 26 starts at 7.30 pm and will include a Bucks Fizz reception, dinner, music, a raffle and an auction.
- My Hogmanay was typified by three games of Cluedo with the kids, a glass of Bucks Fizz and a handful of inedible snacks to the accompaniment of increasingly loud Chinese fireworks.
- Free racecards will be available to all racegoers and there will be a Bucks Fizz reception in all enclosures from 12.15 pm until the first race to celebrate the return of racing to Catterick.
- Of course Christmas Day kicks off with a glass of Buck's Fizz accompanied by bagels and smoked salmon before the neighbours call round for sherry and mince pies.