The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of budismo
- My own interest has been in the actual practice of Buddhism in Buddhist lands today.
- The goal of Buddhism is nirvana, a transcendence of the confines of mind and body.
- Much of Kendo's philosophy is drawn from Zen and from Buddhism and from Shintoism.
- Falun Gong is a mixture of Buddhism, Taoism and meditation and breathing exercises.
- She wrote about her adventures and what she learned about Buddhism and the mysteries of Tibet.
- Ergo, Buddhism would have a western flavour in the west while keeping to the teachings of the Buddha.
- The Qianlong Emperor surpassed his predecessors as a patron of Buddhism and Buddhist art.
- Depending on the sect of Buddhism, the word bodhisattva has essentially two meanings.
- The practice of Dharma refers to following Buddhism's Eightfold Path to Enlightenment.
- Zen is the common name for this branch of Buddhism in Japanese as well as in English.
- Since its beginnings, the Hindu religion in Bali has been closely related to Buddhism.
- So we were very eager to practice Buddhism in such a way that we could bring it into society.
- This seems to be the point of convergence between Christianity and Buddhism.
- The study of Buddhism over the past century or so has resembled the encounter of the blind men and the elephant in many ways.
- This awakening is the crucial watershed in the Buddha's life and the key reference point for Buddhism.
- This all changed when Hsiao gained a spiritual interest in Buddhism a decade ago.
- Place this religious psychology alongside Buddhism, with its fleeing of the world.
- Although Buddhism originated in India it now flourishes predominantly in other parts of Asia.
- He sees this balance most clearly in the Eastern religions, particularly Buddhism and Hinduism.
- For about a millennium after the death of the Buddha, Buddhism flourished in India.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!