Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Also rescued were their pet birds a cockatiel, two parrots and three budgies.
- Writing in the journal, Science, the researchers described how they applied sunscreen to the yellow crown feathers of male and female budgies to reduce their UV absorption.
- A seminar at Edinburgh University's veterinary center focuses on educating people on the correct way of interacting with highly-strung avians from macaws to budgies.
- The luxury development, which can house up to 250 pets, including dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, parrots and budgies, is expected to create 200 jobs.
- She was devastated when her parrot Charlie, cockatiel Molly and two budgies, Billy and Gregory, all died within hours of each other.
- The area also boasts a new aviary with a variety of colourful ‘chirpers’ including budgies, cockatiels, lovebirds and quails.
- The Three Owls bird sanctuary in Norden has been inundated with calls from people who have spotted cockatiels, budgies and parrots that have been released into the wild.
- I have gravestones for my two budgies in my front garden.
- She has already taken in budgies, dogs and parakeets and in the past she has looked after ducks.
- Various animals - including, of course, budgies and parrots - appeared regularly in the storylines.
- Parrots could even tell the difference between film of macaws and budgies.
- Mr. Ramsden sells a range of poultry birds including ducks and geese, as well as a selection of ‘fancy birds’ such as canaries and budgies, but he has a policy of not accepting any birds imported within the last 12 months.
- Gary said: ‘I have always loved wildlife and kept budgies and Mynah birds as a small boy.’
- Health officers responding to complaints from an enraged neighbour first ordered him to get rid of some of the budgies and then swooped on his aviary, confiscating dozens of birds.
- There are also goats, sheep, calves, budgies, rabbits, chickens, turkeys, ducks, owls.
- The really are the sweetest birds in existence - flightless, defenseless, harmless, big, green budgies.
- Zippos Circus, which has horses, budgies and a sheepdog among its performers, opened at the Westcott Recreation Ground yesterday.
- I share an apartment with my parents, two cats, and two budgies.
- William Brown said: ‘We would, of course, like to reunite the budgie with his owners.’
- And as an added bonus, our budgie Pixie really likes the music.