Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The breakthrough comes almost three weeks after the bulk carrier ran aground just off the coast between Bhirha and Hamburg on June 7.
- This 160,000 ton bulk carrier hit the Stags reef in 1986.
- On 12 January 2003, the MV Dorine, a Polish bulk carrier flying the flag of Cyprus, berthed in Bell Bay, Launceston.
- The refugees, who had fled from Iraq, had been at sea for eight days in the Mediterranean after leaving Turkey aboard a Cambodian-registered bulk carrier, the East Sea.
- The biggest ever shipment of salt left the port of Walvis Bay last week in the bulk carrier, the Gem of Tuticorn.
- At the time of her 1958 launching, the 730-foot Edmund Fitzgerald was the largest bulk carrier on the Great Lakes.
- These concerns were illustrated last December when the Special Boat Squadron, the maritime SAS, intercepted and boarded the Nisha, an Indian-owned bulk carrier, in the English Channel.
- I presume the vessel was a bulk carrier or a general cargo ship, loaded with steel.
- Cape Asia has already ordered a similar size bulk carrier from the shipyard.
- Reports from Lloyds List of London today state that Panama has ordered the arrest of the Panama-flagged bulker Otterloo for international arms trafficking.
- Spokeswoman Clare du Plooy-Gomes said the bulk carrier, grounded 300 metres off Scarborough beach since September 5th, was successfully refloated at 3am.
- His father was a sea captain on very large bulk carrier ships, and like all children of seafarers he saw his father infrequently.
- The mystery surrounding the grounding of a bulk carrier has deepened after an initial Marine Department investigation ruled out mechanical failure.
- The oldest vessel is a bulk carrier 42 years old and almost all the ships on the list are regarded as very high risk.
- Far away, against the horizon, a large bulk carrier looked almost motionless as she made her way against the strong coastal current.
- Two teams of Scottish & Southern Energy electrical engineers travelled to the county to help with storm damage, while a bulk carrier en route to Iceland with 4,000 tonnes of wood has took shelter off Sanday until the weather abated.
- I have even seen a report that confuses this small freighter with a multi-thousand-tonne bulk carrier of the same name that also went down in the Red Sea.
- The message came from the Liberian-registered 170,000 tonne bulk carrier Cape Rosa which had a man on board who needed urgent medical treatment.
- The Type 23 warship was on patrol in the Gulf region when she received a distress call from a Greek-registered bulk carrier, asking for help in evacuating a member of the crew who was suspected of having had a heart attack.
- Zodiac, with about 120 ships, will provide a capesize bulk carrier, ranging in size from 150,000 dwt to 180,000 dwt to ship iron ore from Brazil to Shanghai.