Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1sujetapapeles (de pinza) masculine
- Such works are hung with bulldog clips, giving the impression that one is entering the artist's workspace, a technique that seems to have found much favour in the gallery world of late.
- It was all done with a pastry board and a bulldog clip.
- Barry handed him another receipt taken from another bulldog clip.
- I told her to look on the card, which had been held together with the others by a bulldog clip.
- Messages for the duty controller were passed down from the gallery using a bulldog clip tied on to the end of what looked like a broomstick.