The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(one-story house)casa de una planta feminine
2(colonial or summer house)bungalow masculine
- The application was for eight, two storey houses and eight bungalows organised in four clusters.
- We are anxious to have individual houses, detached bungalows or dormers.
- Users also have to differentiate between houses, bungalows, cottages and apartments.
- The new homes will include two bungalows and six semi-detached houses.
- With a large roof space, it is possible in some bungalows to add a dormer bedroom in the loft, a common feature of many of them.
- They had these big houses, big bungalows, and my dad drew them to show my mum what kind of houses they had.
- The lodge boasts three bungalows and three double suites and can accommodate a total of 12 people at a time.
- Also put on hold were plans for two bungalows at West Country Lodge, Cherry Tree Avenue, Clacton.
- Residents on a post-war estate of prefab bungalows have been finding out about gaining independence from the council.
- When I observed the white houses and bungalows, it would conjure images of people riding in horses.
- She helped collect signatures for the protest petition from the eight houses and 14 bungalows in the close.
- In the bungalows, the south-facing porch leads to the dining room on the left and lounge on the right.
- The six semi-detached houses and two bungalows are rented and the tenants all have a connection with Bromham.
- The mast will be next to an estate of houses and bungalows and the owners will suffer an immediate loss of value on their properties.
- The bungalows and houses have all been sold from the plans and will be ready at the beginning of next year.
- It smashed through a garage and washroom, split roof timbers in her bungalow, and ended up near her bedroom.
- We had the run of this house, a bungalow with long corridors and lots of weird things to play with and things for us to be told not to touch.
- The lodge cottage and the bungalow have been modernised in recent years and could be used for holiday lets.
- In Wales, Gwent Police said a roof blew off a prefab bungalow in Ringland, Newport.
- This development will be of fourteen houses, eight of which will be bungalows along with six two storey dwellings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!