Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- It also reduces the links between social democracy and overbearing bureaucracy.
- He surveys the continued break-up and decline in influence of the old social democratic bureaucracy and predicts that reaction will benefit.
- In this case the people are circus performers, not very good ones, and the system is the Communist bureaucracy of Czechoslovakia.
- I will bet that members opposite will vote for bureaucracy rather than for common sense.
- Weber's most notable contribution, however, lay in identifying the importance of bureaucracy to modern politics.
- It is not focused on the growth of the economy, but on the growth of surpluses, welfare dependency, and bureaucracy.
- It is just more socialist bureaucracy and more pandering to the trade union movement.
- Far from their learning any lessons, these events drive them closer to bureaucracy, the national bourgeoisie, and imperialism.
- He believed in the benefits to be gained from freeing people from the shackles of bureaucracy and excessive regulation.
- Dawa had been working under Chinese bureaucracy for quite some time.
- When Yahoo bureaucracy rules, people die in the health services and the aged in nursing homes are victimised while benchmark payments are pocketed.
- In Germany, a genocidal society was working with state bureaucracy to roll out the massive program of the Holocaust.