Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1alarma antirrobo feminine
- In essence, security needs to be far more of a barrier than a burglar alarm.
- The idea to start the company stemmed from the fact that in 1999, gardai received 135,000 alarm calls from traditional burglar alarms.
- The first line of defense is deterrence, the number one reason for installing a burglar alarm.
- Police were first on the scene after the fire set off a burglar alarm.
- A caretaker raised the alarm when he was alerted by a security firm after burglar alarms were set off.
- The court heard how the woman became suspicious and went to press the panic button on the burglar alarm.
- The thieves broke into the shop through the back door and used cutting equipment to cut through the burglar alarm.
- Burglars think twice when they see a burglar alarm.
- Underground parking is also available and all apartments are wired for burglar alarms and have video intercom systems.