The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de eructo
1eructarsoltar un eructo coloquial
1(baby) hacer eructar
- I spent the rest of the day learning how to change diapers, burp a baby, and feed a baby.
- If you have an infant and the baby has gas, burping the baby is being a good parent.
- Try burping your baby more often during feedings.
- So why should human dads stick around and burp a baby?
- About an hour later, he got fussy and I took him home, fed him, burped him, changed him, and sang him to sleep.
- After I was done playing dress-up, I changed him, fed and burped him, bathed him, and changed him back into his pajamas and put him to bed.
- She quickly fed and burped her, anxious to get ready for school.
- I didn't even know how to change diapers or feed them or burp them.
- She burps her and then wipes baby slobber off of Elijah's mouth.
- If your baby is more gassy, burping a few times during the feeding may help.
- Students feed the infant with a bottle or breast feeding device, change diapers, and hold the infant while rocking or burping it.
- If you're not feeding them, you're burping them, and if you're not burping them, you're changing a diaper.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!