Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1beca de estudios feminineayuda de estudios feminine Spainbolsa de estudios feminine Spain
- And regardless of financial plight, many schools award bursaries or grants to the children of parents employed in the armed forces or clergy, or as teachers.
- Towards the end of this year, the Law Society of Namibia will again be looking for candidates to award bursaries for the study of law.
- Previously the bank only awarded bursaries for studies in banking and related fields, she said.
- The winner received a bursary to enable the study in Rome for three years of the best examples of Antique and Renaissance art while lodging at the French Academy there.
- Warwick University has been running a similar scheme since last year and last week Oxford University announced a bursary scheme for students from poorer backgrounds worth up to £2,000 over three years.
- Mathers came to France as one of 16 university students who won bursaries from the Canadian Battlefields Foundation to study Canada's war history across Europe.
- So to help students along, Oxford University is offering bursaries of up to £13,000 to families with low incomes.
- The sponsors of the various scholarships and bursaries then presented special awards to the students.
- In addition to this, many students will be able to apply for bursaries from their University (in addition to the maintenance grant) which also will not need to be repaid.
- A trust was created in Lahana's name to boost the education of nurses through bursaries, travel grants and awards.
- She won a Fulbright Scholarship for studies in America and has been awarded numerous Arts Council bursaries.
- Tessier has been studying religion at Saint Paul University in Ottawa and received a bursary to study English.
- He hopes bursaries and charitable grants will be available to students who will struggle to meet the costs.
- Study in America is open to anyone with five GCSEs at Grade C or above and many universities offer substantial bursaries to those unable to pay the full fees.
- Last year, Patricia McMahon, who attended St Patrick s Community College, was awarded the bursary.
- The awards will each be worth $3,000 per year, making them among the university's top-valued bursaries.
- The company also provides bursaries for university students to take part in paid work programmes during their summer vacations.
- Students can also get bursaries from English universities to help to cover the cost.
- He also insisted there was scope to look at more ways of helping students from poorer backgrounds through bursaries offered by universities.
- With student loans, grants and bursaries, they pay for their college education.