Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1guarda de autobuses masculine, feminine River Platecobrador masculinecobradora feminine
- Bus conductors blew whistles, lorries honked horns.
- Within weeks of her arrival she landed on her feet, securing a job with West Midlands as a bus conductor.
- The agents of social enforcement, such as park keepers, caretakers and bus conductors, have disappeared.
- I worked as a bus conductor for five years and I know how to stand straight in a running bus.
- Although bus conductors issue tickets to every commuter in the City limits, it is not the case with the conductors in suburban buses.
- Jaya, a bus conductor, complains that they are not being paid enough to make ends meet.
- "The fog was so bad many bus conductors were walking in front of their buses with flares."
- At the entrance, the bus conductor slowly checked the tickets of the passengers.
- Some recounted how they had been sold fake tickets by conmen posing as bus conductors.
- The bus conductor came by to examine passengers' tickets.