Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1carril bus masculine
- I am pleased they have decided to abolish the scheme and return the road to its original state, removing the bus lane and yellow lines.
- It was assumed that the bus lane is an extra lane added to the main approach to the intersection.
- What you can also see is a taxi in the middle, stopped across the oncoming lane of traffic, and a security van parked on single yellow lines just after the bus lane.
- He said that a designated bus lane in Malton Road should ensure that commuters beat peak traffic congestion and cruise straight into the city.
- Mr Lowe was waiting in the bus lane to cross Wellington Road when he was hit by a small, modern hatchback at 4.40 pm.
- Heworth councillor Ruth Potter said a new bus lane had narrowed Malton Road for cars, creating hazards.
- The bus lane on Great North Road will be the longest in New Zealand spanning nine kilometres.
- Every time I use the road I see the bus lane and the speed limits flaunted.
- There is a proposed scheme for a bus lane in Croft Road to help solve this.
- The bus lane in Thornton Road is much abused by private motorists, all the time.
- A new road scheme will cut 36 seconds from bus journey times by creating a contra-flow bus lane in East Hill, Wandsworth town.
- The shop is situated at 54 Kew Road, Richmond, a red route with a bus lane.
- If there's a bus lane, then there will be signs telling you what that means too.
- A new bus lane and traffic island has proven efficient in reducing traffic, according to de Burca.
- The bus lane starts at Kingston Hill and runs mainly through London Road to the town centre.
- Officers propose to build a special bus lane for eastbound services so they do not have to negotiate Winchester's one-way system.
- A few days ago, just round the corner from Hackney police station, I noticed a car abandoned, straddling a bus lane and half the pavement.
- The transport minister regretted that public help was not forthcoming to make the dedicated bus lane experiment a success.
- But I just pedal tentatively down the bus lane, fiddling with the gears.
- In the morning time the bus lane from Tuam to Galway will have priority and in the evening time the return route will have priority.