Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1abono de autobús masculinobono-bus masculino Argentina, España
- Even the $63 per month bus pass must be an extra stretch to an already strained budget.
- For a fraction of the costs of a bus pass, students will get unlimited access to transit.
- The bus came and the two of them entered and presented their bus passes.
- Many major universities currently have bus passes woven into the student fees.
- I can't afford to come out here alone without the free bus passes and I won't be able to attend school out here.
- At the bus stop she had dropped her bus pass.
- If you have a bus pass you travel free of charge.
- He got away with £50 cash, a bus pass and other cards.
- The children of Ambleside receive a bus pass, and that's safer than using the cycle path.
- I prefer to go by bus so I can use my bus pass.