Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Pandu said he was waiting at a bus shelter when the bomb exploded.
- Kynan led me to his bus stop and we waited just outside the bus shelter.
- You know, I was sitting in the bus shelter, waiting for Ray to come and finish her dance practice.
- After school, I sat out near the bus shelter waiting for mama, but she didn't come.
- A planning application has been submitted for the new bus shelter roof and is due to be considered by councillors by the end of the month.
- A bus shelter should, surely, provide shelter from the weather.
- We have a concrete bus shelter which provides no ‘shelter’ from the weather.
- It should be noted that if the proposal is agreed, there is no intention for a bus shelter or stop in Tewkesbury Road; the stop would remain at The Bell.
- And at about 2.30 pm the vandals went one further when a plastic-windowed bus shelter was gutted by fire.
- The interview is conducted in a freezing bus shelter.
- Even on Christmas Day I had to walk past several youths at the top bus shelter who appeared to have been drinking and were shouting abuse at people passing by.
- Last week, one teenager was arrested on suspicion of vandalising a bus shelter in Barnett Wood Lane and another was given an official caution.
- He was arrested and admitted slapping the bus shelter.
- For spectators without wheels, there's a bus shelter, but very little else to occupy the hours until these youngsters are due home again.
- She had no money and it was late at night - if I hadn't picked her up she would have had no other choice than to sleep in a bus shelter on the street.
- As yet the bus shelter has not been replaced or moved.
- Improvements have included new benches and cycle stands, widened pavements, an upgraded bus shelter and traffic calming.
- When I was a boy we had the best bus shelter and toilet facilities in the country but like most things in Bessbrook they were pulled down.
- The timetable board on the bus shelter has been damaged.
- There's currently a project where the children are designing a mural for the bus shelter which had previously been covered in graffiti.