Learn English Grammar From A–Z
gorro militar de piel
- There was also a soldier's ceremonial busby cap.
- He became its regimental colonel, and even as a general often wore its uniform, with its death's-head badge on the busby.
- From here you can walk to Amalienborg, the royal palace, the impressive buildings of which are patrolled by guards in busbies.
- A busby, on the other hand, is a smaller helmet made of short fur with a small bag on the side, usually worn by hussars.
- You should really know your bearskin from your busby.